Jan 7, 2016
Welcome to the third episode of my LaSalle Software News podcast.
This is Bob Bloom, from Toronto Canada.
Today is Thursday, January 07th, 2016. Happy New Year!
I publish LaSalle Software News monthly, at the top of the month, to update you on my LaSalle Software.
- my six live sites based on LaSalle Software running fine for two months in production;
- LaSalle Software version 1.0's rough edges smoothed out;
- increasing scope of version 1.01 to include significant features as prelude to LaSalleMart API development & new proof-of-concept site;
- LaSalle Software's "identity" is growing, as not "busy-ing up" the admin, no separate plugin facility, no page building facility;
- gravitating towards "entrepreneurial" client engagements;
- version 1.01 will include:
- front-end login/logout/registration/password reset
- two factor authorization
- integrating a good looking "site down" and "flash page" package
- integrating the latest Elixir into both the front and back end
- granular access control
- will try to "sneak in" an inbound/outbound email facility for version 1,01
LaSalleMart: will keep the LM API as clean as possible given that it is for local installation only and we are its sole users,
Laravel 5.2: Not upgrade since v5.1 is the LTS
You have been listening to a SouthLaSalleMEDIA.com production. Opinions expressed are not necessarily those of SouthLaSalleMEDIA dot com, nor of the organizations represented. Links and materials discussed on air are available in the Show Notes for this show. Information contained herein have been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, but are not guaranteed. Podcasts are released under a creative commons licence. Some rights are reserved. Email correspondence to the attention of Bob Bloom at info at SouthLaSalleMedia dot com.