Apr 1, 2016
Welcome to my sixth LaSalle Software News podcast.
This is Bob Bloom, from Toronto Canada.
Today is Friday, April 01st, 2016.
I publish LaSalle Software News monthly, at the top of the month, to update you on my LaSalle Software.
In this brief episode I talk about:
- my first LaSalle Software paid gig;
- wrapping up LaSalle Software version 1.2.0
- tuning my custom event handling;
- in-house email list management;
- in-house email handling;
- automated software testing;
- halting development post v1.2.0 and after several web app deployments to get into testing, RAML, and my ecommerce API.
You have been listening to a SouthLaSalleMEDIA.com production. Opinions expressed are not necessarily those of SouthLaSalleMEDIA dot com, nor of the organizations represented. Links and materials discussed on air are available in the Show Notes for this show. Information contained herein have been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, but are not guaranteed. Podcasts are released under a creative commons licence. Some rights are reserved. Email correspondence to the attention of Bob Bloom at info at SouthLaSalleMedia dot com.