Jul 7, 2016
Welcome to my ninth LaSalle Software News podcast.
This is Bob Bloom, from Toronto Canada.
Today is Thursday, July 07th, 2016.
I publish LaSalle Software News monthly, at the top of the month, to update you on my LaSalle Software.
- June not hugely productive... Envoyer.io deployment turned into a journey of discovery
- Laravel project not beset by internicene politics that plagues the Joomla project -- to the immense benefit of the Laravel & PHP community
- My huge volunteer web app cancelled due to new massive scope change that I have no interest in building
- July and Aug 2016 is my Summer of Catch-Up!
- LaSalleMart: Should I bother? Yes, absolutely!
- My own new site, LaSalleSoftware.ca, is the most difficult one I've ever put together
- Automated software testing: enough being down-in-the-dumps... definitely about the journey, not the destination
- LaSalle Software works with PHP7 -- just one syntax change in a few blade files were needed
- Intention of having LaSalle Software work with Laravel Framework v5.3
Enjoy a profitable month!
You have been listening to a SouthLaSalleMEDIA.com production. Opinions expressed are not necessarily those of SouthLaSalleMEDIA dot com, nor of the organizations represented. Links and materials discussed on air are available in the Show Notes for this show. Information contained herein have been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, but are not guaranteed. Podcasts are released under a creative commons licence. Some rights are reserved. Email correspondence to the attention of Bob Bloom at info at SouthLaSalleMedia dot com.